Why Choose Northern Comfort?
Northern Comfort Windows is a rapidly growing company and we’re always looking for motivated, energetic and professional people to join our team. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible. If you’re interested in a career opportunity in the window and door replacement industry, please email Jimm Villeneuve with an attachment of your resume or fill out the eform at the bottom of this page.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Administrative Receptionist Needed for our Newmarket Location
We are looking for a receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Other operational duties may be assigned as well
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
Window and Door Installers Needed
Applications are being accepted for both Crew Leaders and Assistants.
- Excellent piece work rates, year round steady work, as much work as you can handle year round!
- Employee status with all related benefits, including health benefits!
- Company vehicle and paid gas card!
- 7.7% Vacation pay, so that you can enjoy your vacation!
- Training and support provided.
- Experience required, you must have your own tools, some larger tools are supplied.
- Crew Leaders 5 years experience preferred
- Assistants 2 years experience preferred
Service Technician Needed
Due to our continued growth we are adding to our already successful team! Qualified Applicants need only to apply.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills needed
- Exceptional attention to detail, with the ability to multi task
- Oriented team player
- Must have 5-10 years of experience installing and repairing residential windows and doors
- You must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a company vehicle to complete services independently at the customer’s residence
To apply, please email Jimm Villeneuve with an attachment of your resume.