Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
If you’re thinking about changing your windows and doors in Barrie, Northern Comfort should be your first stop. With over 15 years of experience helping homeowners like you repair, replace or renovate old windows and doors, we’re happy to offer the right advice, the best products, and the most dependable contractors to get the job done right.
No matter the size or style of windows you’re looking for, we can supply the glass, frames and shutters that you’ll love for years to come. Many of the products we supply are backed by a lifetime guarantee and if you ever need it, we can provide maintenance and repairs for your windows and doors in and around Barrie.
With our years of experience, we know exactly what you need to complete your project. Apart from the highest quality windows and doors for your Barrie home, we also offer many other advantages:
- CSA and Energy Star certified windows
- Professional contractors on staff for installations
- Wide selection of styles and sizes
- Free in-home estimates
- Custom payment plans including three months with no payments or interest (OAC)
Along with our vast selection, high-quality products, and competitive pricing, what really sets us apart from the competition is our professional staff. Our knowledgeable sales team and expert contractors will work with you to make sure your project comes out perfectly. No matter how big or small your job is, we’ll be there to answer any questions you may have, provide the right advice, and manage the installation of your new windows or doors in and around Barrie.
With years of experience comes years of satisfied customers
If you have windows, doors, or shutters in Barrie to repair or replace, there really is no one better to help you every step of the way than Northern Comfort Windows and Doors. You don’t have to take our word for it, after serving Barrie and the surrounding areas for 17 years, we’ve built up a bit of a reputation:
Debra in Keswick says:
“I really enjoyed the service by Northern Comfort sales’ rep and the installers were great guys to deal with!”
John in Aurora raves:
“We’re always very pleased with the installation and quality.”
Andre in Barrie adds:
“I could not ask for better people to deal with. This is the second time we have used Northern Comfort. Very, very satisfied!”
The list of glowing reviews goes on and on. We take pride in our work, and that means there is no greater satisfaction than seeing our customers happy.
You can visit our showrooms in Newmarket or Barrie to view our wide selection of windows, shutters and doors. Our sales team isn’t here to pressure you but rather to answer your questions, offer their advice, and help you make the right choice for your home. Contact us today to set up an in-home consultation or visit one of our showrooms to see everything we have to offer.
- Northern Comfort Windows and Doors Receives HomeStars' Best of 2018 Award
- Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
- How to Avoid the 10 Window Buying Pitfalls
- New Doors and Windows Installation: The Benefit, Style and Features of French Doors
- Windows vs. Birds: Consider a Window Replacement with Northern Comfort
- Northern Comfort Windows and Doors Servicing Ontario Discusses Front Door Replacements
- 5 Reasons to Adore Patio Doors
- Why Updating Your Garage Door Should be Your Next Home Renovation
- Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
- Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
- Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
- Do I Need to Replace My Wood Cottage Windows?
- Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
- 5 Ways Windows Can Lower your Air Conditioning Costs
- Aurora Homeowners: The Ideal Season to Change Your Windows