July 2018 GreenON Rebate Program Update
The Ontario Government announced on June 19, 2018, the termination of the GreenON Rebate Program for windows. Many of the window and door replacement companies we contacted told us they have installations committed weeks or months beyond the stated August 31 deadline. Nobody in the industry that we spoke with was consulted on the specifics of this end-of-program announcement prior to the announcement.
After significant industry push-back, the Government announced on June 21, 2018, that there would be an extension the deadlines for getting eligible rebate windows installed and submitting rebate applications. The GreenON Website was officially updated with these details on July, 3, 2018.
Our partner company Nordik Windows and Doors, has set up a website for you to stay in the loop as to how this progresses.
- 2018 Front Door Buyer's Guide
- July 2018 GreenON Rebate Update
- Northern Comfort Windows and Doors Receives HomeStars' Best of 2018 Award
- Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
- How to Avoid the 10 Window Buying Pitfalls
- New Doors and Windows Installation: The Benefit, Style and Features of French Doors
- Windows vs. Birds: Consider a Window Replacement with Northern Comfort
- Northern Comfort Windows and Doors Servicing Ontario Discusses Front Door Replacements
- 5 Reasons to Adore Patio Doors
- Why Updating Your Garage Door Should be Your Next Home Renovation
- Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
- Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
- Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
- Do I Need to Replace My Wood Cottage Windows?
- Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
- 5 Ways Windows Can Lower your Air Conditioning Costs
- Aurora Homeowners: The Ideal Season to Change Your Windows