Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
You know how the story goes, if you decide to take up jogging but buy yourself cheap running shoes, you shouldn’t be surprised when your feet start to hurt. Or, when you buy a pair of cheap jeans, maybe they look good at first, but before long the seam rips and your pants are ruined. Well, the same principle applies to your Aurora home’s windows and doors: if you try to save some money up front it could end up costing you in the long run.
At Northern Comfort Windows and Doors, our contractors have experience installing all kinds of windows and doors in Aurora. If you don’t opt for quality when picking out your new windows, our contractors can make sure they look good and the fit will still be great, but after a few months, you’ll start to understand why investing in high-quality windows is a good idea.
While you might spend a little extra money purchasing your windows, over time the savings will add up. With high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows installed in your home, it won’t take long to see the benefits more than make up for the difference in cost over bargain brand windows.
Here are just a few ways high-quality windows will actually save you money and cut down on frustration in the long run, including a couple that might not be so obvious:
- High-quality windows are built to last, so you’ll save money by not needing to replace your windows as often. Many of the windows we sell come with a lifetime guarantee;
- Energy-efficient windows do a better job keeping warm and cool air inside your home, which will lower your heating bills in the winter and your energy bills in the summer;
- With low-quality windows, you’ll notice uncomfortable situations like drafts in the colder months and hot pockets of air in the summer. High-quality windows do a better job insulating incoming cold air and sunlight to keep temperatures uniform throughout your home;
- Triple-glass windows help protect your carpets and furniture from intense sunlight, which would otherwise fade the fabric over time; and
- High-quality windows will help reduce condensation, which not only makes sure your view isn’t obstructed, it also keeps moisture to a minimum.
Moisture build-up around your windows could damage the finish of your frames, but even worse, it could lead to mold and mildew forming in your home. When you weigh the pros and cons, it becomes pretty obvious that bargain windows aren’t such a great bargain after all.
At Northern Comfort Windows and Doors we’re proud to offer the best windows and doors in the Aurora area at fair prices. Get in touch with us today for more information, or visit one of our showrooms to see these beautiful windows for yourself. We’ll be happy to answer all of your questions and give you the right advice to help you pick out the perfect windows for your home. We also have expert contractors to professionally install your brand new windows so you can be confident they’ll keep your home both comfortable and beautiful for years to come.
- 2018 Front Door Buyer's Guide
- July 2018 GreenON Rebate Update
- Northern Comfort Windows and Doors Receives HomeStars' Best of 2018 Award
- Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
- How to Avoid the 10 Window Buying Pitfalls
- New Doors and Windows Installation: The Benefit, Style and Features of French Doors
- Windows vs. Birds: Consider a Window Replacement with Northern Comfort
- Northern Comfort Windows and Doors Servicing Ontario Discusses Front Door Replacements
- 5 Reasons to Adore Patio Doors
- Why Updating Your Garage Door Should be Your Next Home Renovation
- Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
- Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
- Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
- Do I Need to Replace My Wood Cottage Windows?
- Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
- 5 Ways Windows Can Lower your Air Conditioning Costs
- Aurora Homeowners: The Ideal Season to Change Your Windows