Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
Window replacements can be time-consuming, dangerous and uncover unexpected issues. While it may be tempting to save a bit of money and take out your toolbox, scaling the side of your home and ensuring each and every window you install is properly framed, insulated, and sealed is a tough task to take on. Some home improvement tasks can be completed by savvy homeowners, but large jobs like window and door installation are best left to the professionals. Rely on trained experts who have years of experience, the necessary special equipment, and knowledge to identify unique circumstances and special details.
3 Reasons to Have Your Windows Installed Professionally
Properly installing your windows and doors in Newmarket will ensure your new windows perform, look, and last like you expect them to when you purchase them. If you are still on the fence about hiring a professional or trying to take on the job yourself, here are three reasons to help you understand why professional window installation is best:
- Longevity – Having a trained professional complete the installation of your new windows ensures consistency and will increase the longevity of your new windows. Investments in your home should be long-term, and hiring a trained window installer will make sure the performance of your new windows lives up to their price for years to come.
- Warranty – In addition to longer lasting and higher-performing windows, you can enjoy peace of mind with an extended warranty that choosing professional window installation in Aurora provides. You can double the 5-year warranty provided by the manufacturer with a 10-year installation warranty.
- Performance – Energy-efficient windows need to be installed with a high-degree of care and precision in order to function properly. Improper sealing, faulty framing, missing insulation and other errors that can occur easily may result in a drafty, uncomfortable and inefficient home. Your investment may end up costing you money, adding up each month in heating or cooling bills and requiring costly repairs that could have been avoided. Once you realize you have a leak or draft, it can be difficult to pinpoint its location. What’s worse is that it may have already cost you money that could be otherwise better spent.
Choose professional window installation in Barrie the first time and save yourself time and money. Make your investment in new windows and doors one that will last for years to come. Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD has a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience, proper training, and dedication to providing fast and friendly window installation services.
Get your free estimate for window installation in Aurora by contacting Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD. Call us today at +1 888-220-2221 or contact us online.
- How to Choose the Right Energy-Efficient Windows for Your Home
- Using a new Front Door to Boost Curb Appeal
- How Glass Windows Are Made
- Spruce up Windows with Stylish Window Coverings
- How do I know when I Need New Windows
- Why You Should Upgrade to Vinyl Windows
- What does the colour of your front door say about you?
- 7 Creative Ways to Upcycle Your Window Shutters
- The Benefits of Energy Efficient Windows and Doors
- How to clean Windows and Doors for a Streak Free Finish
- Humidity and Window Condensation in Your Home
- Do I need a building permit to install my new windows?
- 2018 Front Door Buyer's Guide
- Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Receives HomeStars' Best of 2018 Award
- Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
- How to Avoid the 10 Window Buying Pitfalls
- New Doors and Windows Installation: The Benefit, Style and Features of French Doors
- Windows vs. Birds: Consider a Window Replacement with Northern Comfort
- Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Servicing Ontario Discusses Front Door Replacements
- 5 Reasons to Adore Patio Doors
- Why Updating Your Garage Door Should be Your Next Home Renovation
- Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
- Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
- Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
- Do I Need to Replace My Wood Cottage Windows?
- Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
- 5 Ways Windows Can Lower your Air Conditioning Costs
- Aurora Homeowners: The Ideal Season to Change Your Windows
Get a Free Quote
Schedule your free in-home, no-obligation quote today.
We will not share your email. No spam.