Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
Our sister company in Ottawa - Verdun Windows, received some great press coverage last week that we're quite keen to share. The article explains how our new RevoCell® window is the start of a new revolution in window manufacturing and that the industry is going to have to quickly adapt and evolve to this new Microcellular PVC (mPVC) technology.
The article goes on to show how the new mPVC window is both stronger and more energy efficient than regular PVC windows and that the stronger frame also allows less plastic and more glass in your window.
You can view the full article written in the Ottawa Citizen.
- How to Choose the Right Energy-Efficient Windows for Your Home
- Using a new Front Door to Boost Curb Appeal
- How Glass Windows Are Made
- Spruce up Windows with Stylish Window Coverings
- How do I know when I Need New Windows
- Why You Should Upgrade to Vinyl Windows
- What does the colour of your front door say about you?
- 7 Creative Ways to Upcycle Your Window Shutters
- The Benefits of Energy Efficient Windows and Doors
- How to clean Windows and Doors for a Streak Free Finish
- Humidity and Window Condensation in Your Home
- Do I need a building permit to install my new windows?
- 2018 Front Door Buyer's Guide
- Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Receives HomeStars' Best of 2018 Award
- Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
- How to Avoid the 10 Window Buying Pitfalls
- New Doors and Windows Installation: The Benefit, Style and Features of French Doors
- Windows vs. Birds: Consider a Window Replacement with Northern Comfort
- Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Servicing Ontario Discusses Front Door Replacements
- 5 Reasons to Adore Patio Doors
- Why Updating Your Garage Door Should be Your Next Home Renovation
- Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
- Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
- Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
- Do I Need to Replace My Wood Cottage Windows?
- Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
- 5 Ways Windows Can Lower your Air Conditioning Costs
- Aurora Homeowners: The Ideal Season to Change Your Windows
Get a Free Quote
Schedule your free in-home, no-obligation quote today.
We will not share your email. No spam.