Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
When you are investing in repairs and renovations in your home, you want to install high-quality materials and finishes that will last for years and increase the comfort and value of your home. Cutting corners and sacrificing performance will only end up costing you more in the long-term, so choosing the best products available is important. Window replacements in your home are no exception. Installing energy saving windows can increase your home’s comfort, value, and provide savings on your energy bill.
Why Cardinal Glass Windows Are Great for Your Home
The latest windows from Cardinal Glass available in Barrie are associated with energy-ratings that can be confusing if you have never purchased windows before. Cardinal Glass provides Low-E 366 windows to homeowners, which may not mean much to you now, but can offer the following benefits:
- The Most Energy Savings – Installing Cardinal Glass windows in Aurora means cutting costs on your energy bills year-round. From keeping the cool air in during the summer and retaining warmth during the frigid winter months, Low-E 366 windows will keep you comfortable and reduce your HVAC costs
- Eliminate Sun Damage – As a homeowner, you know first-hand the damage that the sun’s rays can cause, to your skin and the surfaces inside your home. From mild discolouration of furniture to extreme fading of wood floors, your windows should protect your home’s contents from damage. Cardinal Glass blocks 95% of ultraviolet rays, making these windows an investment that protects your other purchases.
- High Visibility and Light – These high-performance energy-efficient windows function without any tint or cloudy coatings. Despite the high level of solar control they provide, they won’t impact the visibility and brightness of your home. Enjoy your views and natural light without worrying about UV damage.
Call Northern Comfort for Window Replacement in Barrie and Aurora
If you are looking to update the face of your home, increase its overall value, and provide your family with heightened comfort year-round, consider installing Low-E 366 windows. Cardinal Glass will provide you savings on your energy bills each month while offering superior UV protection, insulation, and style. Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD have trained professionals who can help you select and efficiently install the right windows for your home.
Contact Northern Comfort Windows & Doors LTD to learn more about energy saving windows in Newmarket or to get a free estimate. Call us today at +1 888-220-2221 or contact us online.
- Do I need a building permit to install my new windows?
- 2018 Front Door Buyer's Guide
- Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Receives HomeStars' Best of 2018 Award
- Northern Comfort first to market with next generation of Window Technology
- How to Avoid the 10 Window Buying Pitfalls
- New Doors and Windows Installation: The Benefit, Style and Features of French Doors
- Windows vs. Birds: Consider a Window Replacement with Northern Comfort
- Northern Comfort Windows & Doors Servicing Ontario Discusses Front Door Replacements
- 5 Reasons to Adore Patio Doors
- Why Updating Your Garage Door Should be Your Next Home Renovation
- Trust the Professionals: Why Window Installation Matters
- Why Cardinal Glass is Right for Your Window Replacement
- Trust Northern Comfort When It’s Time to Renovate Your Windows and Doors
- Do I Need to Replace My Wood Cottage Windows?
- Invest in Your Windows for Long-Term Savings
- 5 Ways Windows Can Lower your Air Conditioning Costs
- Aurora Homeowners: The Ideal Season to Change Your Windows
Get a Free Quote
Schedule your free in-home, no-obligation quote today.
We will not share your email. No spam.